Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.
- I’m looking for a job where I am politely ignored and left to my own devices. With unlimited Internet access, doughnuts, and coffee…got any leads?
- If a job’s worth doing, it’s too hard.
- I worked very hard to get to where I am in life. An unemployed university graduate.
- Sure I’m willing to work longer hours at work. As long as they’re lunch hours.
- I think my job interview to be a bug sorter went well. I boxed all the right ticks.
- Interviewer: What’s your biggest weakness? Me: I don’t know when to quit. Interviewer: You’re hired. Me: I quit.
- I’m aspirin’ to be a chemist.
- I applied for a job in Australia but seems I don’t have the right koalifications.
- Being friends with co-workers is like having pet tigers…. fun in theory but you still wonder when they will turn on you.
- I applied for several jobs as a photographer, but so far nothing has developed.