1.Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other: ‘You stay here; I’ll go on a head.’
2. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
3. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: ‘Keep off the Grass.’
4. The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
5. The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
6. A backward poet writes inverse.
7. In a democracy it’s your vote that counts. In feudalism it’s your count that votes.