Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- A gossip is someone with a great sense of rumor.
- Without geometry, life is pointless.
- When you dream in color, it’s a pigment of your imagination.
- Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
- Reading whilst sunbathing makes you well-red.
- When two narcissists meet, it’s an I for an I.
- Alarms – what an octopus is.
- Khakis – What you need to start the car in Boston.
- Dockyard – A physician’s garden.
- Incongruous – Where bills are passed.
- Oboe – an English tramp.
- Pasteurize – Too far to see.
- Propaganda – A gentlemanly goose
- Toboggan – Why we go to auctions.
- Marriage is the mourning after the knot before.